Are you interested in being a DMC client?
Then you’re in the right place!
First, please be sure that you meet the following criteria:
- Your founding team has at least one self-identified woman or underrepresented POC founder or co-founder.
- You do not currently retain a public relations or marketing agency that offers overlapping services to the DMC.
- You have not previously received service from the DMC.
- It takes two to tango. You or your team has the time to dedicate each week to work with your agency through the duration of your engagement.
- You actually need our support. The DMC has a limited number of client openings per quarter, so leveraging our services should be reserved for clients who don’t otherwise have the resources to invest in PR and marketing.
How it works
- If you meet all of the above criteria, please fill out the application form below.
- The DMC accepts new clients on a quarterly basis, so during the periods of application review (usually the second month of each calendar quarter), the team will review your information and determine which DMC agencies may be best suited to support your communications and/or marketing goals.
- From there, you will be introduced to potential agency partners for an introductory discovery call.
- Once we find an agency that’s a fit and you mutually agree to work together, your agency will develop a scope of work so that you can ensure it aligns with what you hope to get out of the engagement.
- Each agency relationship will last for a duration of 3 months and you will receive up to 30 hours of pro bono service for each of those three months.